Don`t give up
I started making pictures with passion. I started with many questions, many refused files and disappointments. But I don`t give up. Never mind that I have no expensive equipment, professional models and studio.
And if you are sitting there and looking at another refused file and asking yourself "Why" ???? I will tell you why: " Because there is a reason, because you have to improve yourself, your portfolio and sometimes you have to be focused on your goal".
So what would you do now? ...Maybe you would start something new, or you would go to another agency or...or...or stay and prove yourself.
I understand that my portfolio is small but I DON`T GIVE UP and I will be glad if my "Don`t give up" helps you not to give up. :)
Photo credits: Stangot.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images