Don`t give up
I started making pictures with passion. I started with many questions, many refused files and disappointments. But I don`t give up. Never mind that I have no expensive equipment, professional models and studio.
And if you are sitting there and looking at another refused file and asking yourself "Why" ???? I will tell you why: " Because there is a reason, because you have to improve yourself, your portfolio and sometimes you have to be focused on your goal".
So what would you do now? ...Maybe you would start something new, or you would go to another agency or...or...or stay and prove yourself.
I understand that my portfolio is small but I DON`T GIVE UP and I will be glad if my "Don`t give up" helps you not to give up. :)
Photo credits: Stangot.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget