Don't miss those shots
Since starting to load images onto Dreamstime last year I have learned a lot from knowing almost nothing about taking a good photo.
Taking pictures in RAW, don't over edit (easy to do), always check images enlarged 100%, get used to using manual settings(trying this with mixed results) and as Penpossessed said in the blog last week..always take your camera!! I walked out of the house very early morning for work this week and as a second thought went back and got my camera..I would have missed a good sunrise.
Commercially maybe not a winner but a good picture which I enjoyed taking. Here is the one that nearly got away..
Photo credits: Patrick Gosling.
- Photoshop: Exploring Colour Popping
- Tips for Shooting a Winter Wonderland
- 6 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life
- Tips for Taking Great Pictures in the Snow
- Cameras that Fly!
- Tip of the week: Better Photo Editing Apps
- Home for the Holidays
- Longgang National Geopark, Yunyang, Chongqing, China