Don't photograph food when kids are home!
I felt really guilty yesterday. My wife just came back from the grocery store with all kinds of fresh fruits and I immediately thought about making some nice stock photos. However, my 3-year old daughter and 5-year old son had their own ideas of what fruits are for. So I had to say "NO!" and even raise my voice a little. So kids said I'm a "Bad Boy" and made sad faces and started crying and...well, you know...I just couldn't resist. So I had to act fast before they ate it all and was able to make about 10 photos before all fruits were gone.
Now I'm asking those of you who don't have an access to studio work at home - how do you guys deal with issues like this? Please post your stories in comments.
Photo credits: Elnur.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media
Related image searches
Photo related image searches