Don't Shoot Your Own Foot!
I didn't mean not to photograph your own foot! Do that if you feel like :)))
But It's not to fire on your own foot! Some they do!?!
How you might do that?!
In some cases photographers they might kill the sale of some photographs because of a simple mistake...
Never upload an image that includes a group of single images you have in your portfolio, unless the single ones or the "grouped photos" has way different level!
Down there I'm listing my photos that I have joined in one assignment... No way I would upload an image like that if it wouldn't be in different level.
I'm not playing smart here, the fact that I saw many photographers had uploaded some images that are a group of many images (Mostly isolated on white) from their own portfolio! Both the single & the group are in the same level!
In most of the cases, the single photos has no downloads & the grouped one has many!
Okay it's not the case of the highest rank photographers, cause they sell well almost everything! But not all of us are in the highest rank!
Wish you all good sales... Cheers ;)
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People