Don't Shoot Your Own Foot!
I didn't mean not to photograph your own foot! Do that if you feel like :)))
But It's not to fire on your own foot! Some they do!?!
How you might do that?!
In some cases photographers they might kill the sale of some photographs because of a simple mistake...
Never upload an image that includes a group of single images you have in your portfolio, unless the single ones or the "grouped photos" has way different level!
Down there I'm listing my photos that I have joined in one assignment... No way I would upload an image like that if it wouldn't be in different level.
I'm not playing smart here, the fact that I saw many photographers had uploaded some images that are a group of many images (Mostly isolated on white) from their own portfolio! Both the single & the group are in the same level!
In most of the cases, the single photos has no downloads & the grouped one has many!
Okay it's not the case of the highest rank photographers, cause they sell well almost everything! But not all of us are in the highest rank!
Wish you all good sales... Cheers ;)
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images