Don't Shoot Your Own Foot!
I didn't mean not to photograph your own foot! Do that if you feel like :)))
But It's not to fire on your own foot! Some they do!?!
How you might do that?!
In some cases photographers they might kill the sale of some photographs because of a simple mistake...
Never upload an image that includes a group of single images you have in your portfolio, unless the single ones or the "grouped photos" has way different level!
Down there I'm listing my photos that I have joined in one assignment... No way I would upload an image like that if it wouldn't be in different level.
I'm not playing smart here, the fact that I saw many photographers had uploaded some images that are a group of many images (Mostly isolated on white) from their own portfolio! Both the single & the group are in the same level!
In most of the cases, the single photos has no downloads & the grouped one has many!
Okay it's not the case of the highest rank photographers, cause they sell well almost everything! But not all of us are in the highest rank!
Wish you all good sales... Cheers ;)
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon