Don't touch the animals
Animals are a great subject to photograph and have even started the turn to be a good stock photo as the world looks to be a greener planet.
But please have some respect and don't touch them.
Fawns when first born have two natural defenses, they have no scent, and they can hold perfectly still.
But if you start moving them around the mother may reject them and they will die.
Of course some animals being touched could be the last photo you take.
Even little guys can be dangerous.
I knew a photographer that was moving a tropical frog around to get a good shot and became very very ill because the frog was secreting some toxins from it's skin as he was handling it.
So be respectful of nature and animals. Take only photos, and leave only memories.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden