Don't trash that photo!
This is for any paint program you have.
Just because those shots are out of focus or blurred or for whatever reason you do not like how they turned out.. you can still use them for alot of other projects.
I will show you how you can create a background using some plug-in effects.
I have Paint Shop Pro Photo x2 Ultimate, and I will be using some plug in effects from the KPT Collection.
Your really looking for blurred and color. The possiblities are endless..
Warning, this can take some time playing around with the effects and layer blend modes..and become additive for awhile.. ;0)
heres the link to the tutorial:
Photo credits: Grnidlady .
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities