Don't trash that photo!
This is for any paint program you have.
Just because those shots are out of focus or blurred or for whatever reason you do not like how they turned out.. you can still use them for alot of other projects.
I will show you how you can create a background using some plug-in effects.
I have Paint Shop Pro Photo x2 Ultimate, and I will be using some plug in effects from the KPT Collection.
Your really looking for blurred and color. The possiblities are endless..
Warning, this can take some time playing around with the effects and layer blend modes..and become additive for awhile.. ;0)
heres the link to the tutorial:
Photo credits: Grnidlady .
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message