Don't trash that photo!
This is for any paint program you have.
Just because those shots are out of focus or blurred or for whatever reason you do not like how they turned out.. you can still use them for alot of other projects.
I will show you how you can create a background using some plug-in effects.
I have Paint Shop Pro Photo x2 Ultimate, and I will be using some plug in effects from the KPT Collection.
Your really looking for blurred and color. The possiblities are endless..
Warning, this can take some time playing around with the effects and layer blend modes..and become additive for awhile.. ;0)
heres the link to the tutorial:
Photo credits: Grnidlady .
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road