Don't trash that photo!
This is for any paint program you have.
Just because those shots are out of focus or blurred or for whatever reason you do not like how they turned out.. you can still use them for alot of other projects.
I will show you how you can create a background using some plug-in effects.
I have Paint Shop Pro Photo x2 Ultimate, and I will be using some plug in effects from the KPT Collection.
Your really looking for blurred and color. The possiblities are endless..
Warning, this can take some time playing around with the effects and layer blend modes..and become additive for awhile.. ;0)
heres the link to the tutorial:
Photo credits: Grnidlady .
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media