Don't trash that photo!
This is for any paint program you have.
Just because those shots are out of focus or blurred or for whatever reason you do not like how they turned out.. you can still use them for alot of other projects.
I will show you how you can create a background using some plug-in effects.
I have Paint Shop Pro Photo x2 Ultimate, and I will be using some plug in effects from the KPT Collection.
Your really looking for blurred and color. The possiblities are endless..
Warning, this can take some time playing around with the effects and layer blend modes..and become additive for awhile.. ;0)
heres the link to the tutorial:
Photo credits: Grnidlady .
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite