"Dot to dot" games
In my opinion connecting dots is one of the most funny games for children. It is a great educational quiz game for concentration and helps improving hand-eye coordination in kids.
If you want to draw illustrations with this game, you should be aware of the many possibilities you have:
The famous "Dot to dot" or "Connect the dots" game can be made ...
1. with numbers, the classic way.
2. with alphabet letters, a great opportunity for kids learning the alphabet in a funny way.
3. with symbols like stars, hearts, … This is ideal for very young children who are not able to connect numbers or alphabet letters yet.
Some "Dot to dot" drawing tips: The shapes of your drawings have to be simple/clear, so “Line Art” is very important: Just concentrate on simplicity!
Step 1: Draw an illustration with simple lines.
Step 2: Now draw the dots and number them in chronological order as you draw. Be careful with the size of the dots and numbers!
Step 3: Please keep in mind that it will be a game for children, so do not draw dots around the face and other elements in order to make the finished results easier to interpret.
The " Funny games for kids" collection contains a lot of "Connect the dot" games. Please leave a comment with the ID of your illustration if it fits into this collection! Also write a comment if you have any further questions or suggestions. Thanks for reading!
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo