Recently I had my 1,000th image online after less than 18 months since I’ve registered with Dreamstime. A very nice milestone to reach and to celebrate especially when comes together with the 1,000th sale (after less than 24h - nice coincidence, isn't it?!); 1,000 of great moments of ‘acceptance’, growth, motivation and why not some extra-bucks in my account.
Now more than ever I know that the journey with Dreamstime will be a long and prolific one. Thanks Dreamstime – admins, buyers, photographers, members of this incredible community!
Here is my 1000th upload
… and my 1000th sale (without counting the sales cancelled due to refund or other reasons)
Photo credits: Lucian Milasan.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays