Recently I had my 1,000th image online after less than 18 months since I’ve registered with Dreamstime. A very nice milestone to reach and to celebrate especially when comes together with the 1,000th sale (after less than 24h - nice coincidence, isn't it?!); 1,000 of great moments of ‘acceptance’, growth, motivation and why not some extra-bucks in my account.
Now more than ever I know that the journey with Dreamstime will be a long and prolific one. Thanks Dreamstime – admins, buyers, photographers, members of this incredible community!
Here is my 1000th upload
… and my 1000th sale (without counting the sales cancelled due to refund or other reasons)
Photo credits: Lucian Milasan.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster