Recently I had my 1,000th image online after less than 18 months since I’ve registered with Dreamstime. A very nice milestone to reach and to celebrate especially when comes together with the 1,000th sale (after less than 24h - nice coincidence, isn't it?!); 1,000 of great moments of ‘acceptance’, growth, motivation and why not some extra-bucks in my account.
Now more than ever I know that the journey with Dreamstime will be a long and prolific one. Thanks Dreamstime – admins, buyers, photographers, members of this incredible community!
Here is my 1000th upload
… and my 1000th sale (without counting the sales cancelled due to refund or other reasons)
Photo credits: Lucian Milasan.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars