Download Subscription Changes
What happened to one download being one download? I got a subscription last year for one month for some images so I could do some volunteer work for my son's school football program. I did the same thing this year and when I went to get my "10 downloads" for the day, I found out the images are 2-4 downloads each, no matter which size. (I guess I missed some fine print somewhere.) How does this make sense? I was expecting to get about 300 images, but now I will be lucky to get half of them. I just want others to learn from my mistake because I am always in a hurry and tend to skip the details.
Photo credits: Yobro10.
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller