Download Subscription Changes
What happened to one download being one download? I got a subscription last year for one month for some images so I could do some volunteer work for my son's school football program. I did the same thing this year and when I went to get my "10 downloads" for the day, I found out the images are 2-4 downloads each, no matter which size. (I guess I missed some fine print somewhere.) How does this make sense? I was expecting to get about 300 images, but now I will be lucky to get half of them. I just want others to learn from my mistake because I am always in a hurry and tend to skip the details.
Photo credits: Yobro10.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Tip of the Week: New CX vs old DX
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!