downloadtime remaining 75 years? ? ?
I love machines and all they do for us. In the photo world of today where would we be without a computer or all the machines that make our life easier.
But there are times they make me scream.
Like when you wait for an upload only to have it fail right at the end and boom, no upload.
Now the best one I had in a long time, I mean a real screamer
I swear by all that's holy it said " 27,593 days four hours and 17 minutes remaining on download.
I couldn't believe what I read but it was there. I calculated that out to like 75 years. For as smart as this machine is does it not know what 75 years is to a human?
Obviously it was hung up on a file and soon it went right down to about 30 minutes but it really made me think and laugh.
What if two files hung up, can't you just see the message 250 years for download to be complete. My luck it would get right to the end and boom no file.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America