Drabble: Colour Me Beautiful - Dreamstime
The vibrant silk kimono clashes with my Chanel red lips and nails, but I decide it doesn’t matter; certain shades of orange, like terracotta, are tonal, subtler than red. Sienna, baked clay, emits earthy, soothing warmth, and I consider trying a different lipstick.
Orange, combining the energy of red and the happiness of yellow; the fruity hue suits my fair flesh and lifts my complexion. I imagine an artist whirling his brush in sunshine, dipping sable into coral, creating whorls on his palette. I resolve to explore complementary colours, expand my wardrobe to match the seasons and colour me beautiful.
Photo credits: Gracel21.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted