Drabble: Death in the Afternoon - Dreamstime
‘Hmm. “Pour one jigger into a champagne glass; add iced champagne until it has opalescent milkiness. Drink three to five of these slowly.” Shall we do as Hemingway says?’
‘Yes. We should use saucer glasses, apparently modelled on Marie Antoinette’s breasts, did you know that?’
‘We don’t have those. Flutes will have to do.’
Dancing ladies, autumnal in the hearth, reflect the changing season and nature closes her day in the gloaming of their garden.
‘I don’t think I ought to have another, my head’s spinning.’
‘That’ll be the absinthe. Cheers.
Photo credits: Ericx.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images