Drabble: Lucky Break
‘Yes, I have deadlines.’
My latest crush turns my hand this way and that. Skilled fingers make gentle assessment.
‘I’ll refer to you to physiotherapy.’
‘Nurse Pringle, fetch the necessary paperwork, please. Soft balls to squeeze periodically for a matter of months,’ he continues after the nurse’s departure.
My healing hand trembles and I smile.
‘You look lovely today, Miss Lee, Galway plaid is my family tartan.’
He leans towards me.
‘It’s my lucky red kilt,’ I say and meet him halfway.
Photo credits: Carlo Dapino.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite