Drabble: Lucky Break
‘Yes, I have deadlines.’
My latest crush turns my hand this way and that. Skilled fingers make gentle assessment.
‘I’ll refer to you to physiotherapy.’
‘Nurse Pringle, fetch the necessary paperwork, please. Soft balls to squeeze periodically for a matter of months,’ he continues after the nurse’s departure.
My healing hand trembles and I smile.
‘You look lovely today, Miss Lee, Galway plaid is my family tartan.’
He leans towards me.
‘It’s my lucky red kilt,’ I say and meet him halfway.
Photo credits: Carlo Dapino.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking