Drabble: Read All About It - Dreamstime
Journeying, he rests me on my front and lingers on my back while his head bangs and pores ooze residual alcohol from Thursday’s lash. Riffling to page three, his gaze scorches the brazen, bare-breasted beauty as mizzle darkens the day. There’s no hint of a sunshine lunch and scant chance to raise his face towards warmth and glory. Dim and dull. It’s the same old story.
Photo credits: Charlieaja.
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather