dragon boat festival
Dragon Boat Festival is called Duan Wu Jie in China. Jie is festival. The festival is celebrated on the 5th of the fifth month of the Chinese lunar calendar.
people Dragon Boat Races when the day. Dragon Boat races are the most exciting part of the festival. I take some photo this time. I hope you will like it.
Photo credits: Jian Qiang Lee.
All about color
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- All about color - new blog contest
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally