Dragon`s Garden in Romania
This natural reservation site is located in the Western Carpathians (Apuseni). Young oak-trees and strange shaped formations of sandstone (from the early Miocene - 20 million years ago), with insertions of gravel and stone made this ensemble of towers with 10-12 highness.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know