Dragon`s Garden in Romania
This natural reservation site is located in the Western Carpathians (Apuseni). Young oak-trees and strange shaped formations of sandstone (from the early Miocene - 20 million years ago), with insertions of gravel and stone made this ensemble of towers with 10-12 highness.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory