Dragon`s Garden in Romania
This natural reservation site is located in the Western Carpathians (Apuseni). Young oak-trees and strange shaped formations of sandstone (from the early Miocene - 20 million years ago), with insertions of gravel and stone made this ensemble of towers with 10-12 highness.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles