Dragon`s Garden in Romania
This natural reservation site is located in the Western Carpathians (Apuseni). Young oak-trees and strange shaped formations of sandstone (from the early Miocene - 20 million years ago), with insertions of gravel and stone made this ensemble of towers with 10-12 highness.
Photo credits: Emicristea.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips