Draw a flower vector
First i start by doing a sketch in a paper, basically doing some arcs and curves, from where i want my draw stars and ends.
Try not to break the curves. The draw must be smooth.
After scan the sketch to illustrator, draw on top of the image with the pen tool, adding some simple leafs and flowers.
Must pay attention to the balance of the all image. Don
After the motive is drawn make a nice background or fit with the whole composition.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience