Draw a flower vector
First i start by doing a sketch in a paper, basically doing some arcs and curves, from where i want my draw stars and ends.
Try not to break the curves. The draw must be smooth.
After scan the sketch to illustrator, draw on top of the image with the pen tool, adding some simple leafs and flowers.
Must pay attention to the balance of the all image. Don
After the motive is drawn make a nice background or fit with the whole composition.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget