Draw a flower vector
First i start by doing a sketch in a paper, basically doing some arcs and curves, from where i want my draw stars and ends.
Try not to break the curves. The draw must be smooth.
After scan the sketch to illustrator, draw on top of the image with the pen tool, adding some simple leafs and flowers.
Must pay attention to the balance of the all image. Don
After the motive is drawn make a nice background or fit with the whole composition.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa