Draw a flower vector
First i start by doing a sketch in a paper, basically doing some arcs and curves, from where i want my draw stars and ends.
Try not to break the curves. The draw must be smooth.
After scan the sketch to illustrator, draw on top of the image with the pen tool, adding some simple leafs and flowers.
Must pay attention to the balance of the all image. Don
After the motive is drawn make a nice background or fit with the whole composition.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message