Draw a flower vector
First i start by doing a sketch in a paper, basically doing some arcs and curves, from where i want my draw stars and ends.
Try not to break the curves. The draw must be smooth.
After scan the sketch to illustrator, draw on top of the image with the pen tool, adding some simple leafs and flowers.
Must pay attention to the balance of the all image. Don
After the motive is drawn make a nice background or fit with the whole composition.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities