The draw of the ocean
On a recent trip through the U.S. my wife and I ended up driving from a winter storm to a sandy beach on the ocean.
I can't help but go to the ocean any time I get anywhere near it.
It was a great trip, I got some nice shots and I feel refreshed.
Of course driving back home was a dog because just as it was when we left, we hit a winter storm.
But even the far north has to give in to summer sooner or later.
And it is always nice to get back home after a few weeks, but I sure wish we had an ocean close by because it's still calling me.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road