The draw of the ocean
On a recent trip through the U.S. my wife and I ended up driving from a winter storm to a sandy beach on the ocean.
I can't help but go to the ocean any time I get anywhere near it.
It was a great trip, I got some nice shots and I feel refreshed.
Of course driving back home was a dog because just as it was when we left, we hit a winter storm.
But even the far north has to give in to summer sooner or later.
And it is always nice to get back home after a few weeks, but I sure wish we had an ocean close by because it's still calling me.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media