The draw of the ocean
On a recent trip through the U.S. my wife and I ended up driving from a winter storm to a sandy beach on the ocean.
I can't help but go to the ocean any time I get anywhere near it.
It was a great trip, I got some nice shots and I feel refreshed.
Of course driving back home was a dog because just as it was when we left, we hit a winter storm.
But even the far north has to give in to summer sooner or later.
And it is always nice to get back home after a few weeks, but I sure wish we had an ocean close by because it's still calling me.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite