The draw of the ocean
On a recent trip through the U.S. my wife and I ended up driving from a winter storm to a sandy beach on the ocean.
I can't help but go to the ocean any time I get anywhere near it.
It was a great trip, I got some nice shots and I feel refreshed.
Of course driving back home was a dog because just as it was when we left, we hit a winter storm.
But even the far north has to give in to summer sooner or later.
And it is always nice to get back home after a few weeks, but I sure wish we had an ocean close by because it's still calling me.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop