The draw of the ocean
On a recent trip through the U.S. my wife and I ended up driving from a winter storm to a sandy beach on the ocean.
I can't help but go to the ocean any time I get anywhere near it.
It was a great trip, I got some nice shots and I feel refreshed.
Of course driving back home was a dog because just as it was when we left, we hit a winter storm.
But even the far north has to give in to summer sooner or later.
And it is always nice to get back home after a few weeks, but I sure wish we had an ocean close by because it's still calling me.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars