Dreaded "No Sale" Weekends Finally Broken
Ugh, I dread the weekly 2-days of no activity. I only rate my success from Monday-Friday because Saturdays and Sundays usually produce no sales. But yesterday...a gloomy winter Saturday, I made a subscription sale...the 0.42$ made me happier then any other 0.42$ sale prior. YEAH!
Here's my breaking image....
How's the weekend for the rest of you???
Photo credits: MorganOliver.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars