Dreaded "No Sale" Weekends Finally Broken
Ugh, I dread the weekly 2-days of no activity. I only rate my success from Monday-Friday because Saturdays and Sundays usually produce no sales. But yesterday...a gloomy winter Saturday, I made a subscription sale...the 0.42$ made me happier then any other 0.42$ sale prior. YEAH!
Here's my breaking image....
How's the weekend for the rest of you???
Photo credits: MorganOliver.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America