Imagine yourself traveling back in time. Where would you want go? What would you want to see?
For me, I had always wanted to go back in time to when the pyramids were being constructed. Or travel back in time to when the Parthenon was used religiously as a place of worship for the goddess Athena in Athens, Greece. Or go back in time to see the power and glory of the early Roman empire. All of these ancient civilizations played a significant role in shaping our modern civilizations today.
So when I got the chance to visit Egypt, Greece and Rome earlier in August, I was truly humbled at seeing these magnificent sites up close in person. I still pinch myself sometimes to see if that trip actually took place. Thankfully, I have photographs to prove that the trip did in fact happen. :)
I hope you enjoy some of the photos from my trip that have been approved by Dreamstime.
Photo credits: Joe Ng.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget