Dream Trip to the South Pacific - Dreamstime
This last Spring we were able to take the trip of a lifetime to the Cook Islands in the South Pacific - and it was paid for entirely with photography money.
It wasn't all stock money (not even close), but it was sports teams, High School Seniors, Family Portraits and fine art sales. It took a year of savings, but with the goal of this trip in mind, it gave us the energy to keep going.
The Cook Islands is a remarkable location, poised as Hawaii was 50 years ago. They are not kidding on that. The people were friendly, the food was fantastic (I even ate raw tuna - and I hate fish!) and the 4,741 photos that came back were worth every smile-for-the-camera/I-can-edit-that second.
Now to get off the bum to save for the next destination!
Photo credits: Jcimagery.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted