The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way. ~ Robert Kiyosaki
I woke to find this in my email.....
I think Robert Kiyosaki must have been a stock photographer!
Actually Robert Kiyosaki wrote the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series of books, among other things.
I liked this quote because we all have a desire, we dream big and create so others can dream big...
.....and sometimes we wake up to find our latest batch of dreams thrown out, save for maybe ONE :)
I'm sure for some, that is the end. But for the diehard group with the strength to pursue our big dreams.....we pick up the camera and a granola bar and head back out.
With our trusty assistant (I couldn't pass this image up. It's not mine.)
Have a great day!
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!