The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way. ~ Robert Kiyosaki
I woke to find this in my email.....
I think Robert Kiyosaki must have been a stock photographer!
Actually Robert Kiyosaki wrote the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series of books, among other things.
I liked this quote because we all have a desire, we dream big and create so others can dream big...
.....and sometimes we wake up to find our latest batch of dreams thrown out, save for maybe ONE :)
I'm sure for some, that is the end. But for the diehard group with the strength to pursue our big dreams.....we pick up the camera and a granola bar and head back out.
With our trusty assistant (I couldn't pass this image up. It's not mine.)
Have a great day!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget