Dreaming of Spain
It always surprises me that this is my most popular image. A flamenco dancer that I photographed in Spain. I guess I like it so much because I feel like it really captures the magic of the traditional Spanish culture.
It was a little bit of a shock that this morning I woke wishing I could go to back to sleep because I was having a dream about Spain so real that I didn't want to wake up. Then I checked my account a little while later and I sold this photo again over the night. Maybe that is why the site is called Dreamstime? LOL.
Photo credits: Acesarek.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images