Dreaming of Spain
It always surprises me that this is my most popular image. A flamenco dancer that I photographed in Spain. I guess I like it so much because I feel like it really captures the magic of the traditional Spanish culture.
It was a little bit of a shock that this morning I woke wishing I could go to back to sleep because I was having a dream about Spain so real that I didn't want to wake up. Then I checked my account a little while later and I sold this photo again over the night. Maybe that is why the site is called Dreamstime? LOL.
Photo credits: Acesarek.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips