Dreams are just that, dreams
How many times did you dream you can fly like the mighty Andean condor over the snowy steep peaks of the highest mountains.
Did you wake up with that feeling that you are lighter then a feather and had a great morning just because of that dream which actually only lasted a few seconds, maybe less? But it seemed so real!, that is the first thing you can think of.
By the time you got to work you probably forgot all about that wonderful magic dream you had and the only way you are going to fly is if your boss puts you on a plain and sends you to some boring conference.
So dreams are just that, dreams, but it's nice to have them otherwise we would get terribly bored.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama