I have joined DreamsTime about 2 and half month ago. The beginning was difficult but just at the moment when I was loosing the faith one of my photographs was successfully sold. Every now and then I have been trying to improve my skills and I have invested "a little bit" of money in a new equipment. I have been watching the best of us and trying to follow them. I always wanted to become professional photographer the dreams time has passed. Now I am going to live my dream on DreamsTime!
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite