I have joined DreamsTime about 2 and half month ago. The beginning was difficult but just at the moment when I was loosing the faith one of my photographs was successfully sold. Every now and then I have been trying to improve my skills and I have invested "a little bit" of money in a new equipment. I have been watching the best of us and trying to follow them. I always wanted to become professional photographer the dreams time has passed. Now I am going to live my dream on DreamsTime!
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings