I have joined DreamsTime about 2 and half month ago. The beginning was difficult but just at the moment when I was loosing the faith one of my photographs was successfully sold. Every now and then I have been trying to improve my skills and I have invested "a little bit" of money in a new equipment. I have been watching the best of us and trying to follow them. I always wanted to become professional photographer the dreams time has passed. Now I am going to live my dream on DreamsTime!
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!