I didn't mention that I was going to donate earnings from all sales before 1st November, because some people might have mistaken my intention as a marketing gag for my portfolio. I was a bit under hope that I would be a featured photographer in Diwali time considering the timing of the festival with the relevant images which are existing only in my portfolio. Unfortunately that never happened.
Photo credits: Nikhil Gangavane.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars