I didn't mention that I was going to donate earnings from all sales before 1st November, because some people might have mistaken my intention as a marketing gag for my portfolio. I was a bit under hope that I would be a featured photographer in Diwali time considering the timing of the festival with the relevant images which are existing only in my portfolio. Unfortunately that never happened.
Photo credits: Nikhil Gangavane.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays