I didn't mention that I was going to donate earnings from all sales before 1st November, because some people might have mistaken my intention as a marketing gag for my portfolio. I was a bit under hope that I would be a featured photographer in Diwali time considering the timing of the festival with the relevant images which are existing only in my portfolio. Unfortunately that never happened.
Photo credits: Nikhil Gangavane.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project