I didn't mention that I was going to donate earnings from all sales before 1st November, because some people might have mistaken my intention as a marketing gag for my portfolio. I was a bit under hope that I would be a featured photographer in Diwali time considering the timing of the festival with the relevant images which are existing only in my portfolio. Unfortunately that never happened.
Photo credits: Nikhil Gangavane.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People