I joined Dreamstime in August 2010. It took me two months to upload my first batch of photos and four months after that to decide if I’d go for exclusivity. I did my due diligence; I browsed the other stock photography sites before taking the leap. I even asked around for insights on the pros and cons of being exclusive to a particular agency.
Dreamstime seems serious about their business. I’ve witnessed actions that can only mean fairness, integrity, and a strong sense of community. These are important to me. So, ultimately, I went with my instincts. I opened the Exclusivity page and typed in “I AGREE.”
Today, I received an email that says, “Welcome within the Dream Team.” Today, Dreamstime is my home.
Photo credits: Ruby B. Llamas.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal