I joined Dreamstime in August 2010. It took me two months to upload my first batch of photos and four months after that to decide if I’d go for exclusivity. I did my due diligence; I browsed the other stock photography sites before taking the leap. I even asked around for insights on the pros and cons of being exclusive to a particular agency.
Dreamstime seems serious about their business. I’ve witnessed actions that can only mean fairness, integrity, and a strong sense of community. These are important to me. So, ultimately, I went with my instincts. I opened the Exclusivity page and typed in “I AGREE.”
Today, I received an email that says, “Welcome within the Dream Team.” Today, Dreamstime is my home.
Photo credits: Ruby B. Llamas.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project