I joined Dreamstime in August 2010. It took me two months to upload my first batch of photos and four months after that to decide if I’d go for exclusivity. I did my due diligence; I browsed the other stock photography sites before taking the leap. I even asked around for insights on the pros and cons of being exclusive to a particular agency.
Dreamstime seems serious about their business. I’ve witnessed actions that can only mean fairness, integrity, and a strong sense of community. These are important to me. So, ultimately, I went with my instincts. I opened the Exclusivity page and typed in “I AGREE.”
Today, I received an email that says, “Welcome within the Dream Team.” Today, Dreamstime is my home.
Photo credits: Ruby B. Llamas.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget