Dreamstime growth - Dreamstime
I became a contributor here at DT in Dec 2010...actually, I started uploading in Nov 2010 "behind the scenes" while I waited for my exclusivity with another agency to come to an end...so my PF wasn't visible until the beginning of December.
In February 2011 I decided to become exclusive, and it has been a wonderful decision. It took 10 days for my first sale...and the sales from there have been slowly accumulating, with each month getting better than the previous one!
Some milestones to share - in 4.5 months:
961 images online
203 sales / 3 payouts
First assignment submission accepted
First Level 2 image - which has since sold at Maximum size / 13 credits
First two TIFF sales - on the same day!
First editorial sale
First P-EL sale
8 managed collections
I am starting to see some very positive growth here which I am thoroughly delighted about, and I really would like to encourage newcomers - put in the hard work, and you'll get results.
Photo credits: Tamara Bauer.
- Create Seamless Textures for Your Photography
- Baby Alligators! Cutest things ever!
- Tip of the Week: Is Right Angle Spy Lens Right?
- Mobile videography: tools & tips to capture great video with your smartphone
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business