I started my journey here around an year ago,got to upload few pics and even to sell quite good thinking I'm a newbie,not only on this kind of world,but even on photography.
Enjoyed my time here,understood some rights,but know that have lots more to learn.
So why it helps;finally went to buy a new lens: the Nikkor 70-300 mm
(have to say that it takes alot to find out what I could need,but then went for this one and starting with some shoots)...anyway it helps because I got to pay half of it with the revenues I had in Dreamstime.
When I first start my hobby,I thought I'd have found out a way to go on with it without spending too much money and discovered Dreamstime,so now my purpose is to buy the new stuff I need when I'll make enough money for it...and what's better than got it from the pictures you sell! :)
Thank you all for the helps...and let's go on with the uploads and solds!
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media