I started my journey here around an year ago,got to upload few pics and even to sell quite good thinking I'm a newbie,not only on this kind of world,but even on photography.
Enjoyed my time here,understood some rights,but know that have lots more to learn.
So why it helps;finally went to buy a new lens: the Nikkor 70-300 mm
(have to say that it takes alot to find out what I could need,but then went for this one and starting with some shoots)...anyway it helps because I got to pay half of it with the revenues I had in Dreamstime.
When I first start my hobby,I thought I'd have found out a way to go on with it without spending too much money and discovered Dreamstime,so now my purpose is to buy the new stuff I need when I'll make enough money for it...and what's better than got it from the pictures you sell! :)
Thank you all for the helps...and let's go on with the uploads and solds!
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo