Dreamstime iPhone app
Do you use it?
From time to time I do. I can say, it's pretty good! But unfortunately it has several annoying bugs:
1. If you have a call when attributing a photo and then you are back to proceed keywording you will find the photo submitted. And you can't change it then: cancel and resubmit only.
2. You can't pause your submission process (not a bug but a minus).
I would like to have lunch first, then finish the submission process.
3. You can't change the attributes of a photo under review (not a bug but a minus).
4. The main problem I see is some "pending" photos are not really pending. They are just marked "pending" in the app, but you can wait for their acceptance forever: you will never get it as they are "unfinished" in your cabinet through web-interface. Usually they have attributes (naming, description and keywords of your previous photo submitted).
Did you find the same bugs?
Photo credits: Idruzhinin.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day