Dreamstime, learning by the day!
I used to be a below average photographer with many photo's taken in a way the average tourist would take.
The addiction of Dreamstime is taking me, everywhere I look I start to think of possible pictures and how to create nice photo's of it. I'm working hard on getting more than 50 photo's online, so that I can become a Dreamstime Exclusive.
And fun I surely do have here!
Photo credits: Joost De Graaf.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project