Dreamstime, learning by the day!
I used to be a below average photographer with many photo's taken in a way the average tourist would take.
The addiction of Dreamstime is taking me, everywhere I look I start to think of possible pictures and how to create nice photo's of it. I'm working hard on getting more than 50 photo's online, so that I can become a Dreamstime Exclusive.
And fun I surely do have here!
Photo credits: Joost De Graaf.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays