A lightbox is a box with a light source and a translucent cover used to view transparenices such as slides, ex-rays, negatives etc.
Here at DT lightboxes are a place to group images for view at a later date, add notes, share with others and in general they are like a shopping basket.
You can also use lightboxes as a tool if you are a contributor. I use them to group images (all mine) together that are similar in category or subject matter.
You can add notes to each image or actually convert the entire lightbox to a collection. If you convert to collection… you will lose your lightbox, so be careful!.
By far my favorite feature is this: you are able to see your entire earnings for an entire lightbox. You can only see earnings for your images.. which is a good thing! I can compare my Chihuahua images to my Money and Finance images and in a heart beat I can see that I need to work on more money imagery. I love my dog be he just isn’t bringing home the bacon!
Anyone want a dog? Just kidding!
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!