A lightbox is a box with a light source and a translucent cover used to view transparenices such as slides, ex-rays, negatives etc.
Here at DT lightboxes are a place to group images for view at a later date, add notes, share with others and in general they are like a shopping basket.
You can also use lightboxes as a tool if you are a contributor. I use them to group images (all mine) together that are similar in category or subject matter.
You can add notes to each image or actually convert the entire lightbox to a collection. If you convert to collection… you will lose your lightbox, so be careful!.
By far my favorite feature is this: you are able to see your entire earnings for an entire lightbox. You can only see earnings for your images.. which is a good thing! I can compare my Chihuahua images to my Money and Finance images and in a heart beat I can see that I need to work on more money imagery. I love my dog be he just isn’t bringing home the bacon!
Anyone want a dog? Just kidding!
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images