There seems to be a real need for stock photography that isn't boring like you would think. In fact it's just the opposite, because many of my well selling images are exciting and fun to shoot. I enjoy the stock angle very much and are glad to be able to share it with you.
Photo credits: Brett Pelletier.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!