There seems to be a real need for stock photography that isn't boring like you would think. In fact it's just the opposite, because many of my well selling images are exciting and fun to shoot. I enjoy the stock angle very much and are glad to be able to share it with you.
Photo credits: Deepfrog17.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step