There seems to be a real need for stock photography that isn't boring like you would think. In fact it's just the opposite, because many of my well selling images are exciting and fun to shoot. I enjoy the stock angle very much and are glad to be able to share it with you.
Photo credits: Brett Pelletier.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo
- Wildlife is Everywhere
- Tip pf the week: A zoom lens or stick to primes?