There seems to be a real need for stock photography that isn't boring like you would think. In fact it's just the opposite, because many of my well selling images are exciting and fun to shoot. I enjoy the stock angle very much and are glad to be able to share it with you.
Photo credits: Brett Pelletier.
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?