Dreamstime progress part 4
I wont make it to long this time. I wanted to show my progress again when I had 150 pictures online. I finally got there. I did not find the time to shoot more often because of my daytime job that also becomes a night job lately. I am posting my progress for new member that want to know what to expect from Dreamstime. This will also depend on the kind of pictures, quality etc. but I think this will give you a small idea. I try to get as many different pictures online as possible. Retro stuff and textures seem to sell good but people still do better and gave me my first level 2 picture.
Here is my progress:
Total online files: 153 (10 pending)
Selling since: july 2011
Total sales: 58
Credit sales: 23
Subscription sales: 35
Upload bonus: $30.60
Earnings from sales: $51.96
Total earnings: $82.56
Level 1 pictures: 37
Level 2 pictures: 1
It started slow but I am getting more and more sales now. This month gave me sales every day. I have 19 sales this month already and it's just the 15th so I hope it will keep up like that.
Next stop: 250 images.
Photo credits: Marcel De Grijs.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project