Dreamstime progress part 4
I wont make it to long this time. I wanted to show my progress again when I had 150 pictures online. I finally got there. I did not find the time to shoot more often because of my daytime job that also becomes a night job lately. I am posting my progress for new member that want to know what to expect from Dreamstime. This will also depend on the kind of pictures, quality etc. but I think this will give you a small idea. I try to get as many different pictures online as possible. Retro stuff and textures seem to sell good but people still do better and gave me my first level 2 picture.
Here is my progress:
Total online files: 153 (10 pending)
Selling since: july 2011
Total sales: 58
Credit sales: 23
Subscription sales: 35
Upload bonus: $30.60
Earnings from sales: $51.96
Total earnings: $82.56
Level 1 pictures: 37
Level 2 pictures: 1
It started slow but I am getting more and more sales now. This month gave me sales every day. I have 19 sales this month already and it's just the 15th so I hope it will keep up like that.
Next stop: 250 images.
Photo credits: Marcel De Grijs.
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location