Dreamstime rewards us with apple ipod
Retaining loyalty from contributors, I feel Dreamstime has been offering many good rewards from its T shirt to Ipod and definitely the latest trip to learn from Ron Chapple.
For many newbies who are starting out here on the vast stock photography market, we have so much more to learn. Something rewarding like the apple ipod given out after each assignment may seem like a small price to pay for DT. Yet, it is the encouragement we treasure, not so much of the materialistic gains (yes I admit there's quite abit in me).
Well, for the upcoming assignment, here's the carrot to keep you pushing your creativity and good luck all!~
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready