Dreamstime takes a solid 3rd place in my microstock earnings
I started submitting pictures to microstock almost a year ago and I am reporting my progress, earnings and actual payments with some graphs in Pixels Away photoblog.
Dreamstime was showing a pretty steady performance during last months and in October (50% increase) it took a solid third place afer SS and IS providing 12% of microstock income. Uploading 70 pictures certainly helped. It seems that in other agencies my increased efforts in producing and submitting pictures didn't bring the expected return.
I needed 9 months to reach the first payout from DT. I am hoping to get the next one in 3 to 4 months. And, one more thing: DT seems to be the only microstock site which really works for me concerning a referral program, both for photographers and buyers.
Photo credits: Marek Uliasz.
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle