Dreamstime takes a solid 3rd place in my microstock earnings
I started submitting pictures to microstock almost a year ago and I am reporting my progress, earnings and actual payments with some graphs in Pixels Away photoblog.
Dreamstime was showing a pretty steady performance during last months and in October (50% increase) it took a solid third place afer SS and IS providing 12% of microstock income. Uploading 70 pictures certainly helped. It seems that in other agencies my increased efforts in producing and submitting pictures didn't bring the expected return.
I needed 9 months to reach the first payout from DT. I am hoping to get the next one in 3 to 4 months. And, one more thing: DT seems to be the only microstock site which really works for me concerning a referral program, both for photographers and buyers.
Photo credits: Marek Uliasz.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden