Dreamstime takes a solid 3rd place in my microstock earnings
I started submitting pictures to microstock almost a year ago and I am reporting my progress, earnings and actual payments with some graphs in Pixels Away photoblog.
Dreamstime was showing a pretty steady performance during last months and in October (50% increase) it took a solid third place afer SS and IS providing 12% of microstock income. Uploading 70 pictures certainly helped. It seems that in other agencies my increased efforts in producing and submitting pictures didn't bring the expected return.
I needed 9 months to reach the first payout from DT. I am hoping to get the next one in 3 to 4 months. And, one more thing: DT seems to be the only microstock site which really works for me concerning a referral program, both for photographers and buyers.
Photo credits: Marek Uliasz.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget