O.k. I came up with a good idea and I thought I'd throw it out there for thought. Any good therapist will tell you that when you need some cheering up you should find some thing out of everyday to make you happy.
And everytime I get a sale on Dreamstime I'm like a little kid, happy as a lark.
So my plan is to convince Dreamstime to sell a therapy package for $365.oo . I'll pay them to buy one photo a day and everytime I log on and see a sale I'll be happy for the day.
Think about it , a trip to the shrink is probably more than that and that's only one time.
O.k. cut that in half and Dreamstime could have the therapy budget package for every other day.
Or the low income therapy package for every three days.
This of course is only temporary until we get to the point we will have a sale everyday by ourselves.
O.k. you all think I'm nuts, but that's the point.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip