Dreamstime to the rescue
At times blog writers (or writers in general) do face problems of getting the right picture. They may have something in mind and to try to depict the same in a pictorial format or as a supporting picture, is a difficult task.
This is where Dreamstime comes to the rescue.
I wanted to make a small movie snippet and had a particular scene in mind. The picture that I was looking for had to be Vector based and not a photograph and it had to be slightly leaning towards “happiness and fun”.
After a lot of searching I came up with this.
I also wanted the last slide to be funny but at the same time it had to say what I had in mind.
I could have used one of these picture as the last slide
But I preferred using this:
It is very rare that you hit upon the right thing, and what you see on the screen and what you imagined in your mind do match.
After rumaging through a lot of vector illustrations I purchased these two:
and has used it in this 8 minute movie.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry