A drop of flood
Yes people, I had a lot of water in my office and in my studio. It happened last Monday on 1st of November, during the night. My parquet was devastated, but lucky me: I didn’t have any objects on the floor.
So my advice: as much as you can check and change your bath and your kitchen accessories at least once at two years. My plumber told me that.
And now the good part: Today, I was looking after a photo for my blog and I discovered something: flood in the office is not a very good covered subject.
Photo credits: Victor Zastol`skiy.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget