A drop of flood
Yes people, I had a lot of water in my office and in my studio. It happened last Monday on 1st of November, during the night. My parquet was devastated, but lucky me: I didn’t have any objects on the floor.
So my advice: as much as you can check and change your bath and your kitchen accessories at least once at two years. My plumber told me that.
And now the good part: Today, I was looking after a photo for my blog and I discovered something: flood in the office is not a very good covered subject.
Photo credits: Victor Zastol`skiy.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe