Droplet collisions are one of the more difficult but fun types of droplet photography. They are difficult because it takes precise timing to get a controlled collision to occur right in front of your lens, and even better timing to capture your shot at exactly the right moment. The rewards are worth it though. The shapes and images can be spectacular when done properly. here's one sample from my own gallery.
To see more visit my web site at liquidartgallery.com
Photo credits: Michael Melgar.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror