Droplet collisions are one of the more difficult but fun types of droplet photography. They are difficult because it takes precise timing to get a controlled collision to occur right in front of your lens, and even better timing to capture your shot at exactly the right moment. The rewards are worth it though. The shapes and images can be spectacular when done properly. here's one sample from my own gallery.
To see more visit my web site at liquidartgallery.com
Photo credits: Michael Melgar.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop