Droplet collisions are one of the more difficult but fun types of droplet photography. They are difficult because it takes precise timing to get a controlled collision to occur right in front of your lens, and even better timing to capture your shot at exactly the right moment. The rewards are worth it though. The shapes and images can be spectacular when done properly. here's one sample from my own gallery.
To see more visit my web site at liquidartgallery.com
Photo credits: Michael Melgar.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step