Droplet collisions are one of the more difficult but fun types of droplet photography. They are difficult because it takes precise timing to get a controlled collision to occur right in front of your lens, and even better timing to capture your shot at exactly the right moment. The rewards are worth it though. The shapes and images can be spectacular when done properly. here's one sample from my own gallery.
To see more visit my web site at liquidartgallery.com
Photo credits: Michael Melgar.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road