Shooting droplets is fun and exciting..
Shoot either a static water drop or a drop in motion....All that is needed is liquid ( water, milk etc.), preferably a macro lens on manual focus, a tripod and a cable release and a trigger happy finger to call in the shots.
Shallow DOF and the reflection from the water drop can defeat a photograph, no matter how beautiful it would be otherwise.
Photo credits: Nike Sh.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media