Shooting droplets is fun and exciting..
Shoot either a static water drop or a drop in motion....All that is needed is liquid ( water, milk etc.), preferably a macro lens on manual focus, a tripod and a cable release and a trigger happy finger to call in the shots.
Shallow DOF and the reflection from the water drop can defeat a photograph, no matter how beautiful it would be otherwise.
Photo credits: Nike Sh.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory