Shooting droplets is fun and exciting..
Shoot either a static water drop or a drop in motion....All that is needed is liquid ( water, milk etc.), preferably a macro lens on manual focus, a tripod and a cable release and a trigger happy finger to call in the shots.
Shallow DOF and the reflection from the water drop can defeat a photograph, no matter how beautiful it would be otherwise.
Photo credits: Nike Sh.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!