Shooting droplets is fun and exciting..
Shoot either a static water drop or a drop in motion....All that is needed is liquid ( water, milk etc.), preferably a macro lens on manual focus, a tripod and a cable release and a trigger happy finger to call in the shots.
Shallow DOF and the reflection from the water drop can defeat a photograph, no matter how beautiful it would be otherwise.
Photo credits: Nike Sh.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images