Shooting droplets is fun and exciting..
Shoot either a static water drop or a drop in motion....All that is needed is liquid ( water, milk etc.), preferably a macro lens on manual focus, a tripod and a cable release and a trigger happy finger to call in the shots.
Shallow DOF and the reflection from the water drop can defeat a photograph, no matter how beautiful it would be otherwise.
Photo credits: Nike Sh.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?