DT Assignment, illustrator discrimination.
Look through the winners archives and take note of how few illustrators are chosen. (Almost none at all.)
Why bother asking for art submissions, if DT won't pick any illustrations as winners?
I want to see artists being treated equally. Perhaps DT could revise it's rules to include at least 1 illustrator as a winner per assignment. That would be fair.
Photo credits: Aaron Rutten.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon