DT Assignment, illustrator discrimination.
Look through the winners archives and take note of how few illustrators are chosen. (Almost none at all.)
Why bother asking for art submissions, if DT won't pick any illustrations as winners?
I want to see artists being treated equally. Perhaps DT could revise it's rules to include at least 1 illustrator as a winner per assignment. That would be fair.
Photo credits: Aaron Rutten.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget