DT Assignment, illustrator discrimination.
Look through the winners archives and take note of how few illustrators are chosen. (Almost none at all.)
Why bother asking for art submissions, if DT won't pick any illustrations as winners?
I want to see artists being treated equally. Perhaps DT could revise it's rules to include at least 1 illustrator as a winner per assignment. That would be fair.
Photo credits: Aaron Rutten.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop