DT Assignment, illustrator discrimination.
Look through the winners archives and take note of how few illustrators are chosen. (Almost none at all.)
Why bother asking for art submissions, if DT won't pick any illustrations as winners?
I want to see artists being treated equally. Perhaps DT could revise it's rules to include at least 1 illustrator as a winner per assignment. That would be fair.
Photo credits: Aaron Rutten.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America