DT Assignment, illustrator discrimination.
Look through the winners archives and take note of how few illustrators are chosen. (Almost none at all.)
Why bother asking for art submissions, if DT won't pick any illustrations as winners?
I want to see artists being treated equally. Perhaps DT could revise it's rules to include at least 1 illustrator as a winner per assignment. That would be fair.
Photo credits: Aaron Rutten.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava