DT changes on focus!
You know that DT is one of the most user friendly microstock site and with the recent changes it became much easier & with more exposure to our images!!!
I know DT is not the first agency to do this change, but it's one of the most successful agencies among who did it!
As internet connection is getting faster around the world, this change was needed! Lets say that in many cases buyers don't have time or patience to browse more than 10 pages to find an image! So now they see 4 times the number of images with the minimum number of images in a single page... In 10 pages that is 40 times the possibilities to have your image exposed there!
So on with the rest of browsing number of images...
The second change is a great help for a buyer to get back to the images he/she had viewed during his/her navigation!
These are small but great changes for the exposure of our images & making it easier on buyers to get back to the viewed images & seeing more results with a single click!
Thanks DT, & thanks all for your time reading this blog! Have a nice season everyone! :)
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget