DT image used by BBC and Open University
There's an excellent series on BBC TV about the geology and history of the British coastline. It's called "Coast" and it's a co-production with the Open University, which provides distance learning degree courses for people with no previous qualifications. I ordered the booklet for the series and on the cover is a lovely image of the Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland by David1979.
Not sure if you'll be reading this, David - but well done!
I've just noticed another one from the same booklet, so I've edited this blog to include it:
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips