DT image used by BBC and Open University
There's an excellent series on BBC TV about the geology and history of the British coastline. It's called "Coast" and it's a co-production with the Open University, which provides distance learning degree courses for people with no previous qualifications. I ordered the booklet for the series and on the cover is a lovely image of the Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland by David1979.
Not sure if you'll be reading this, David - but well done!
I've just noticed another one from the same booklet, so I've edited this blog to include it:
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it