DT image used by BBC and Open University
There's an excellent series on BBC TV about the geology and history of the British coastline. It's called "Coast" and it's a co-production with the Open University, which provides distance learning degree courses for people with no previous qualifications. I ordered the booklet for the series and on the cover is a lovely image of the Giant's Causeway in Northern Ireland by David1979.
Not sure if you'll be reading this, David - but well done!
I've just noticed another one from the same booklet, so I've edited this blog to include it:
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror