DT photos used by Royal Shakespeare Company
Two DT photos have recently been used in the programme brochure for a quite brilliant production called "The Heart Of Robin Hood" by the Royal Shakespeare Company in their new theatre at Stratford on Avon.
This first is this one by Fechetm
The second is an image of an archer by Martin Hartinik (Svjatogor), but I couldn't find it in his portfolio.
You can find out more about the RSC here
Photo credits: Mfphotography01.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava