DT revenue helped to upgrade some accessories
Well recently I sold some images and the money I received from DT helped me to buy three gears.
I bought a SB 600 Flash, don't know if it was the right choice of external flash compared to SB 800 but the price range in Dubai market was half the price of SB 800.
I also purchased two UV filter Sigma 62mm & Sigma 67mm
I also purchased cleaning kit for lens and camera
Friends were all these shopping worth or did I waste my money or could have purchased anything else, other than these gears. Will wait for your comments.
Now I have some problem I don't know what went wrong, i used these above gear while i was out just to experiment with these new gear, I took around 300 images in Dubai Fountain, one of the biggest fountain in the world. (Also I was the one of the winner of this fountain naming competition held by the fountain developer.)
Well out of the 300 images 25 percent of the images were very small, All my images are set to capture at 4288 by 2848 but 25 percent of images were 160 by 180, can anyone guide me where did i go wrong, lucky it was a trial shoot, Anyone can guide me here please.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava