For a long time wished to lift this theme, and here in the beginning of New Year's holidays I state.)
I always pleased with dialogue of DT community. Blogs and comments to them. All are opened to each other.
Tell, why to all of us, or some of us, why not to organise somewhere a meeting/session, something like exit lessons and an exchange of experience. The more interestingly if it will be in territory of the state unknown to you, where you don`t know a national language.))
I offer not a simple meeting on days off. I offer a serious trip for a week, somewhere far away, with possibility for you to shoot such things, which near to you simply an`t present.
I know, it will hard to organize this, but it`s real! Together we can anything!))
I`ll wait your suggestions!
King regards to all!
Photo credits: Valerii.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!