For a long time wished to lift this theme, and here in the beginning of New Year's holidays I state.)
I always pleased with dialogue of DT community. Blogs and comments to them. All are opened to each other.
Tell, why to all of us, or some of us, why not to organise somewhere a meeting/session, something like exit lessons and an exchange of experience. The more interestingly if it will be in territory of the state unknown to you, where you don`t know a national language.))
I offer not a simple meeting on days off. I offer a serious trip for a week, somewhere far away, with possibility for you to shoot such things, which near to you simply an`t present.
I know, it will hard to organize this, but it`s real! Together we can anything!))
I`ll wait your suggestions!
King regards to all!
Photo credits: Valerii.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror