DTM race at the Olympic Stadium in Munich
The old Olympia Stadium was rebuilt for the first time in a DTM race track for cars.
After the race the entire race course again removed and installed new turf
In this only two days there was some hot cars to see. Some very slowly
some very fast
and a very good finish
Photo credits: Gussmann.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama