DTM race at the Olympic Stadium in Munich
The old Olympia Stadium was rebuilt for the first time in a DTM race track for cars.
After the race the entire race course again removed and installed new turf
In this only two days there was some hot cars to see. Some very slowly
some very fast
and a very good finish
Photo credits: Gussmann.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings