Dubai architecture - Part 1+
The first architectural element in Dubai is tall building, so view from 59th floor on other skyscrapers and road infrastructure is exciting.
The view is from the DMCC tower.
Around can be seen other modern towers at JLT , with additional ones coming out through the water reflections.
On the opposite side of Shk Zayed street is Dubai Marina
and Jumeira Beach Resort with its beach.
Along Shk Zayed street near the downtown, there are skyscrapers and high rise buildings from both sides of the street.
Iconic and awarded Emirates Towers are facing each others.
In contrast to the modern part of Dubai is an old traditional part of the city, Deira, but the metro of Dubai became the link between two parts and souls of the city traditional and modern. It contributes to the architectural richness of the city.
However the metro can be used to see parts of the city not visible from any other point, so it should be part of city tour.
Photo credits: Ninoak.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)