Dutch laws and trying to start a company
As some know I have just been laid of buy the company I worked for, but since I worked there for 8 years they are paying me till February 5th and after that I will have rights to unemployment money (2 months 70% and 12 months 70%of that same 70% of my last earned wages.
Well guess what, If i get a chamber of commerce number before I am enlisted for unemployment money, I won't get anything. I have to make sure I get that money first and then tell them I am starting my own business so they will support me. Else they will say, you do not need money you have your won business.
So...I can't do any official work for any costumer yet because I need that number first. But If I get that number so I can start working on my business........
It's a fued up world. They say The Netherlands is full of rules and it is true. Again I am wondering why I am the one that is unemployed.
Photo credits: Alexander Potapov.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs