Dutch laws and trying to start a company
As some know I have just been laid of buy the company I worked for, but since I worked there for 8 years they are paying me till February 5th and after that I will have rights to unemployment money (2 months 70% and 12 months 70%of that same 70% of my last earned wages.
Well guess what, If i get a chamber of commerce number before I am enlisted for unemployment money, I won't get anything. I have to make sure I get that money first and then tell them I am starting my own business so they will support me. Else they will say, you do not need money you have your won business.
So...I can't do any official work for any costumer yet because I need that number first. But If I get that number so I can start working on my business........
It's a fued up world. They say The Netherlands is full of rules and it is true. Again I am wondering why I am the one that is unemployed.
Photo credits: Alexander Potapov.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road